Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baby Collin's First Halloween!

Thank you...I know when I asked for it, you prayed for my grandbaby or sent him white, healing light, or just thought positive thoughts.

I know that you visited the blog I set up for him,
hoping it would never become a shrine.
You might have come once, or twice or every single day.
The fact that you came meant the world to me and to him.

Today, where my darling grandson once had "less than a 10%" chance to live,
he is growing big, and smart and strong.
His personality is like life's light and his smile rivals the sun.
Whether you visited the blog and just read, or cried and never left a post.
Or if you contributed, wrote most days, anonymously or not.

Our family felt and feels your love.
As certain as Collin's smile; is your friendship.

Thank you!



Make a PhotoShow Full Size

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU soooo much Missy!!!!

Love,
Collin

the family, with love said...

Thank you SOO MUCH, darling baby sister!! I love you and am so proud of you. (I am also thrilled that my gorgeous Godson was *accidentally* added to the slideshow!)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute; what a personality! Your family is so talented. The photographer is to be commended.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Granma and Granpa N, you should be proud!

Anonymous said...

That is the CUTEST spider I have ever seen! Have a very Happy Halloween Collin and don't eat too much candy!
The Drew family

the family, with love said...

WE ARE!!! I am sure all of Collin's other grandparents (and Great grandparents) are, as well!

Hi Drew family!

Anonymous said...

Collin was such a little stinker while we took the pictures yesterday! I wasn’t sure if any would turnout!!!!! Missy did a great job and captured the spider in Collin!hahah Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

erin

Anonymous said...

They just don't get much cuter than that! LOVE the costume!

Anonymous said...

Granny N, your poem made me cry. Now I have to redo the makeup. I guess that will show me for looking at the blog while I am at work!hahaha

He's the cutest spider ever!

Anonymous said...

Erin and Matt, those pics are soooo adorable! Hes the cutest spider I have ever seen! He has grown soo much, just since I seen him a month ago!! Have fun tricks and treating!

the family, with love said...

He is the cutest spider, isn't he?! lol I just came in from handing out candy to look at his pictures some more. He looks so proud of himself in some of the pictures it just cracks me up.

Happy Halloween, everybody!