Thursday, November 1, 2007

Collin's First Halloween!!

My favorite Halloween picture!












Wow! I have a cool GREAT grandpa!


I'm so tired I wont even let Daddy put my braces on my feet!

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!! Collin’s first Halloween was spent with his GREAT Grandpa and GG! He wasn’t very happy about being inside with his hot costume on so we took his had off and brought him outside for a couple pictures!!! Collin wanted me to tell Grandpa and Grandma N thank you soooooo much!! He was VERY excited to get his Halloween surprises! They sent him a couple very cute bibs, skeleton teddy, and Grandma N MADE his trick or treat bucket! There was a bunch of other cute things too! Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

the family, with love said...

As always, adorable pictures, honey! His thighs are so pudgy and sweet...nice to see photos of GG and G.Gpa, too. Collin's cousin Travis carved the scary pumpkin you see posed with Collin.

Anonymous said...

Bless that poor, tired baby on his first Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Collin, you looked so cute on your very first Halloween! Mommy and Daddy love you sooo mcuh! Sweet dreams

mommy and daddy