Saturday, April 12, 2008

My latest visit to the hospital...


I love to play ball!!! I am also saying ball
What a GREAT picture of Collin and Daddy!
PLEASE take me home...
If you don't take me home I'll pack up my cords and go myself!


GET ME OUT OF HERE!

That's our boy!
Im going to get it because mommy keeps telling me NO!
Im starting to feel better, love my new line!





Collin got a new line!!! We are happy and sad at the same time.


Baby Collin after surgery, poor boy!

Wow! look at that, a smile after two days of tears!!!


Sorry, the pictures are in the wrong order. This is when we fist got to the hospital before surgery.
We took Collin to the hospital because we knew something wasn't right, he was inconsolable. Turns out he was VERY dehydrated. They put an iv in him and the next day we got a central line. We also found out the he has Cdiff which is a funguses in his stool. He is on antibiotics and with the line he should be better in no time...or so we hope :) Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. We love you all!!!
p.s.
Auntie Sophia, I LOVE my new cars!!! Thank you

6 comments:

the family, with love said...

OH MY GOSH!!! So, cute! Collin, you little stinker, you need to stop getting so dang big! I can't believe he is talking; when I was talking to him on the phone he said "duck" several times. Awwww!

Thank you, mama, for updating the blog with the new details and the new pictures. They are awesome and you all look amazing!!

We love and miss you guys!!!
Grandma L.

Anonymous said...

Collin just amazes me. That little one is so strong and I just smile every time I see him with his huge smile even in the hospital!

the family, with love said...

Admittedly, I have a non-objective opinion, Tiffany, but I agree!! He is so inspiring in that through all he has faced, he keeps that beautiful little smile and wonderful personality.

He makes me smile, too!

the family, with love said...

Collin, I am going to be there in two more days...and I am going to eat you up!!!

I love you and can't wait to see you and your mom & dad!!!

Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Collin! You are a lucky boy with many people that care and pray for you often.
You have endured so much for such a young little guy, I hope you get to feeling better real soon.
:)
jamie w.

Anonymous said...

Wow he is growing up so fast!!! I miss you guys sooooo much. I cant wait to see Collin on May 15 Wooowie! Love Ryan