Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brandi and Collin after she fixed him!!!
I got a new look! (about time)


Today we went to the hospital again. A few days ago Collin’s G-tube started leaking all over the place, it was mother’s day so I didn’t want to bother Brandi (his nurse). By Monday I was freaking out! I was scared he was losing his nutrition, hydration and everything. Tuesday, was clinic and after changing the length of the g-tube the problem was fixed or so we thought... Today, it started again!!! So I drew labs and took him back to the hospital. Brandi, changed the g-tube width and cauterized around the sight. I think it worked because it hasn’t leaked since...who know’s!?!?! Collin’s doing great other than that. He’s teething and trying to walk, needless to say it interesting around here. Have a great day, we love you all

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your hair! you are so cute! i hope collin is ok! we need to get together again soon! david and i are going back to ohio in june for 8 days i am so excited! love ya!

Tiffany said...

That's so scary but I'm glad them got him fixed up! Love the new "do"! :)

the family, with love said...

I am so glad you were able to take care of the leak! Did the cauterization cause him any pain?

LOVE your new haircut, VERY CUTE!! It's always nice to do something "new" in the Springtime! (I also like your lipstick shade!!)

Love you!

L

Anonymous said...

Haircut looks great and easier to take care of on those days you are rushed. I agree with whoever said you are beautiful - you are very beautiful AND courageous.

I think about you every day, especially since my daughter had her baby and named him Collin Ryan. She just loved the name Collin. When Lora and I talk, I call my Collin "CR".

Give Collin Matthew a big hug from his old auntie Marsha and tell him he is in our thoughts in the MG house.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the haircut Erin!! It's SO cute, especially with your beautiful smile! :)

Tam

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for all of the nice compliments!!! No, when Collin has to get the Granulation tissue cauterized it only hurts if they get the skin. He did soooo good, didn’t even cry! What a big boy!!!!! LOVE you all

Mommy erin

Leon Jordan said...

Hi Erin,

My son g-tube was leaking a lot two weeks ago so we decided to take him back to the hospital and have it check by our doctors, they did an xray and it looks fine, they also used the burping tube and everything's looks normal. They said it could be all the fluids he is getting like vitamins and antiboitic because he had infection recently could cause of overflowing. We stayed in the hospital over night so they could monitor his output and thank God every thing went back to normal after two hours.
Oh yah I decided to created a blog for our son here in blogger. this is more easier than old one. Please visit us sometimes.
God Bless you all

Jacky