Sunday, July 27, 2008

Collin's getting soo BIG!!

LOOK AT MOMMY!!
Daddy is soo much fun to ride on
Get that sun out of my face!
Our new house!!

Collin is fake drinking a soda!haha
Yummy


I LOVE my new swing! Daddy's the best for putting it up for me


I am soooo cute!!!



Get me up!
It only took me four months to play with this toy!


I'm going to get you!


Collin's doing GREAT right now! He's packing on the pounds!!! He is learning so much. He loves to tell mommy and daddy "NO" (especially Mommy), he falls on purpose and thinks it is the funniest thing ever, and now he plays with his Zebra toy that he has had for 4 months now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you big boy!

mommy

Anonymous said...

Oh the pictures are so cute!!! The house looks beautiful! I can not wait to come down to visit you guys in your new house! It looks like he really like that swing...how fun! Miss you all!

Ash

Anonymous said...

The new house looks really nice and Collin is getting so big!

-Melissa

Tiffany said...

Aww, he is just precious!! Your house is absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Nice house... I don't remember these when I was stationed there. What a happy baby. It looks like things are going well. Take care. Love ya, G-pa Nastase

Anonymous said...

Collin, you are sooo cute! Today, you barked at every dog we walked past on our walk!!haha you always keep daddy and i laughing!

xoxo

the family, with love said...

Omigosh...the house is BEAUTIFUL! And it looks HUGE! I can't wait to see inside pictures (hint hint).

Collin, your blonde hair just floored me when you were here last month...and it's even getting BLONDER! It's too cute!

Congratulations, Ee and Matt, on your new home...it really looks nice...I bet you love all that green grass. Do you roll around in it? Ha ha

Matt, congratulations on your promotion...I bet you can't wait to sew that new stripe on in the beginning of August!

Love you all!!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Erin,

the house looks sooo great! and I agree w/ Lora, can't wait to see inside pictures. I bet you all are just thrilled, is that a 2 car garage? Bet Matt loves that!.... and a great yard for Collin to run around in..... make him strong, like bull!

Congrats on the promotion Matt, you all are doing so good and its wonderful to see!

love

sher