Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Collin's sooo cute!






Collin had a great time this weekend playing with our neighbor’s kids. Tanner and Taylor taught Collin how to run then jump into the pool, not so sure about that one!! The funniest part of the day was trying to tell Tanner (3 years old) about Collin’s G-tube! Once I thought I had answered all of his questions and felt comfortable that he understood everything Collin’s G-tube started leaking. Then I had to explain that it was milk coming out of his tummy, it all went down hill from there!hahaha Collin’s doing great, gaining weight and getting big! Next week we should be able to take another hour or two off his tube feeds! Love you all


7 comments:

the family, with love said...

Omigosh, Collin and your neighbors are soo cute! I'll bet they had a great time playing with his frog sprinkler-thing. Lol regarding the leaking g-tube...remember Uncle RyRy saying "Uh, something is leaking out of his gut!"? Ha ha

Love you guys!
Lora

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, good old Uncle ryry!!!

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it...you have new pics.

?????????????????????????

the family, with love said...

Every time I look at these pictures, I notice something new. I love Collin's cute little trunks! He is such a little man.

Would love to see more pictures!

Love you guys!

L

the family, with love said...

Hey, where are the pictures of Collin's new buddy?! We're waiting!

Love, Grandma & Aunties

Anonymous said...

Collin is looking soo cute! Ryan and I miss him and his mom and dad SOOO much!! I can't WAIT to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!! We love you!!!!

PS...the pictures you sent were beyond adorable and are getting framed up on the wall!!

Love,
Abby and Ryan

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone!!! Sorry, Collin broke my cam so we'll be getting a new one this week!! They'll be new pics soon! Love you all