Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving with Auntie Abby's family! Uncle Ryan, Auntie Abby, Uncle Nick, Nana, Papa, Mommy, Daddy, Me!
Papa "I’m sucking the youth out of him!hahahaha"



Papa, you're silly!
Ryan is such a good Uncle!


So cute!


New camera and all my pics suck, don't get it!
Mama looks funny!

Happy family

Sleepy baby!




Collin made them read to him for 2hours!haha

Nick was playn with Collin like he was a bull!
Such a good Uncle!


Mommy after Black Friday shopping!ahhhh
Hahaha, you're funny Nana!



Weeeee




So cute
Nana and Uncle Ryan

At Auntie's


Look at me go!!! I'm just like Grandpa Simmons!!!!

Football game after dinner

The "new" family kicked the Dotzenrod family's butts!hahaha
Wow! That barks cool!haha



OMG, I'm in love with this place!



Go Uncle you can fit!
COOL!









On the way to ND!




Collin was such a good boy on the trip! He was only a little upset about an hour total, there and back. Sorry the pictures are in the wrong order! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Love you!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collin, you were such a gooood boy this weekend! We love you so much!

Mommy and Daddy

ryan&abbyadventures said...

Hey...easy on the "kicking the Dotzenrod's butts"!! :P hahaha That was so fun. I'm so glad you guys got to come! I can't wait to see you in like 2 weeks!!! :)

the family, with love said...

What great pictures! I am so glad you all had such a nice Thanksgiving. There are so many things I wanted to make comments on as I looked at the pictures; the amazing Christmas tree was one, Collin's cute haircut was another...all of your pictures are neat!

Collin, we will find you a tractor to climb on when you come here for Christmas, but we don't have one in our yard like Auntie Abby's! lol

We love and miss you and are counting down the days until we get to see you and your mommy & daddy.

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fun Thanksgiving! I love how Buddy is "sucking the youth out of Collin!"

-Melissa

Anonymous said...

These pics are great!!! Collin is turning into quite to handsome lil guy!! I can not wait to see you Erin...have a great week!

Ash

Anonymous said...

Collin, You are on my mind 24-7. Your mommy keeps me updated everyday with what is going on. I keep you in my prayers and know that all this will soon be behind us.
You are such a strong boy, and your parents have been sooo strong for you.
Keep on smiling and know how loved you are.
Love all of you!
Ashley

Anonymous said...

We're on pins and needles, here in AZ, waiting to hear some good news from Omaha! You are all in our constant prayers.

Love you!

Grandma N.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Collin with your scope today!!! We're all praying for you. I'm sure your anngel will be holding you the whole time. God bless. I can't wait till you're here for Christmas. love Grandpa N.

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Nick sure look like brothers. WOW!! I think Collin is going to like all the big equipment when he's older. Great pics. Love, GG

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Nick sure look like brothers. WOW!! I think Collin is going to like all the big equipment when he's older. Great pics. Love, GG

Anonymous said...

Erin you look more and more like your mom every time I see you. And she looks more and more like her mom.