Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nana's Visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy's LOVE!
What a crazy Daddy!!!!!










Wow! Look at Nana hit the ball!!!!



LOVE my bike!!! Thank you Nana and Papa!

So sweet!

hahahahaha

Cute :)

Collin, Mommy, Great-Grandma(Nana's mommy), Nana
Great-Grandpa




Zoo...






FUN!
















Collin’s had his ups and downs this summer but nothing we can’t handle. He got his central line taken out about a month ago and has had a trip to the hospital due to dehydration since our last update. Other than that he’s been having a great summer!

6 comments:

Mama Nastase said...

Looks like Collin had a wonderful time with his Nana! Love the happy smiles, everyone looks great. So looking forward to kissing that chubby little face in about a month! Thanks for the update.

Love, Dad and Lora

Abby said...

Collin looks so happy and healthy and perfect!! These pictures melt my heart! It looks like he had a great time with Nana! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the wedding's all we've (mom and I)been talking about!!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITED! Let me know if you need anything! Love ya

Momma Bear said...

There is my HONEY BUNNY!!! Oh, how I miss you! It looks as if I'll be back in Omaha in a couple of weeks so we can spend more time together. Until then....hugs and kisses!

Love ya,
Nana

Lori said...

Yea! Glad to hear your hospital visit wasn't anything TOO major. I was worried! Yep....that's been our main battle as well this summer (keeping him hydrated). Also, so cool to see your mom and grandma. You and your mom could pass as sisters!!!! She is so pretty!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Waiting for pictures of Grandma Mary's visit!