Saturday, April 7, 2007

Holy Saturday, April 7

Today, when we arrived for our visit we were thrilled and touched to see Collin's mobile playing a piece by Beethoven. He was wide awake so his wonderful nurse, Sherry, made sure he wasn't bored. Small gestures like this make it so much easier to leave Baby Collin at the end of our hour, because we are assured that Collin will be lovingly cared for when his parents or other family members aren't there.

We brought him a little friend for Easter, you might see him in one of the pictures. As always the time went by so fast; Collin's multitude of facial expressions and appropriate-seeming responses to the things we say entertains us beyond description. Most of the photos we took today did not turn out because we could not control the camera being shook by our laughter.

Please enjoy!

Perfect little pout
Big yawn!
I can't believe you said that about Dad's hairline!
>Me and my masculine bunny friend
Who is that hairy guy taking pictures of me?
Thank you, Lord Jesus, for your sacrifice for us. Amen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Collin has such a great nurse!! It is very hard to walk out of there but I know that makes it much easier when you know he's in good hands!! I am giggling to myself over here looking at the many facial expressions. I hope he enjoys his bunny!

the family, with love said...

Hi Tiffany! His Mom and Dad have videotaped him with their new high tech video recorder (I haven't received a copy yet :cough: :cough:)I am sure that we'll have a link set up soon enough so you can watch the myriad of expressions yourself. It truly is entertaining!

We're getting ready to go color Easter eggs with Collin's aunties S and A. We look forward to the day your Mommy and Daddy get to color eggs with you, precious one!

Anonymous said...

COLLIN'S IN THE 6LBS CLUB!!!!!!!!hahahah He's up to 6lbs 2oz!!!!

erin

Anonymous said...

Erin, good job on still pumping for Collin. I know it's hard but you are doing a great thing. Collin is beautiful and you look great! Love the pictures today, especially the "I can't believe you said that about my dad's hair" comment. hahaha

Anonymous said...

6.2 pounds...awesome! Only 2 ounces and he will reach your birth rate Erin.

Glad to read an entry from you Erin. We love seeing pictures of you and Matt too. You look fabulous and Matt, well he always looks Great...hairline and all, haha!

Hey guys...know we are praying for you continuously.

God Bless all of you on this Holy weekend. You may not be celebrating they way you vision...take one day at a time. Next year we will be decorating eggs and frosting yummy sugar cookies. Erin, you and I will be eating more cookies than we decorate...like always!

Love and Miss you both!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Collin,

I love looking at each of the pictures before I sleep. They give me wonderful visions and glorious dreams of holding you. I cannot wait to read to you. I have started a library for you here and am adding to the one at home.

God Bless You and Pleasant Dreams!

Love,
Nana V