Saturday, December 27, 2008

Collin's 2nd Christmas!

Daddy showing Collin all of his presents!!!!

He was soo excited!!!
Collin opening his first one!!!! This year he didn't need help...sad!
Oh, he wanted me to throw away the paper as soon as it came off the box.

He LOVES Mr.Potatoe






Collin sitting at his new table and chairs!


That's his stop taking pictures of me face! hahahaha



On the way to GG and Gramps!
I think this was his favorite toy this year!!!! Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Simmons!!!


He LOVES to sit at his table and chairs now! He thinks he's sooo big!haha
Mommy(man, I've packed on the lbs!!!), Matthew, and Aunti Coco
Auntie Coco giving Collin whatever he wants so she can hold him!!

Auntie Shari, and GG
Some more of the family...
Gramps and Collin
More of the family Collin and GG!!
Daddy and Collin making a mess
Such a great picture of Gramps! The boys playn' crazy!!!

Collin thought he was soo COOL hanging with the big boys!
OMG, it's 50!!!!!!
Collin and his friend Brayton! They were sooo cute
Collin telling Daddy who's boss!LOL
Collin's been doing great!!! We had a good Christmas and are very thankful for all of the beautiful gifts!!! We love and miss you all! Have a SAFE and Happy New Year!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are GREAT!!! It looks like Collin had fun opening his presents. Taylor didn't really care too much for opening hers...haha! I think we had more fun playing with her toys than our own presents!
I am glad Collin is doing so much better...he looks awesome!
Hope you had a good Christmas COLLIN and HAPPY NEW YEAR Simmons family!

Ashley

Tiffany said...

Sure looks like a wonderful Christmas!! Collin looks so thrilled with all of his gifts and he definitely made out like a bandit! ;)

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, the pictures are great! It made me a little sad and homesick to see our family celebrating Christmas...boy, I sure wish we had been there. I am so excited that Collin got so many cool toys...he sure is getting big. (In fact, he is looking more like a little boy than a baby every day!!)

Love you all!!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Mama Nastase said...

Hope you all had a great time at Auntie Shari's!! I can't wait to hear stories about the karaoke singing and merry-making (and hopefully see pictures, too!) I'm sure Collin enjoyed his older cousins and entertained everyone with his unbelievable cute-ness.

Here's to a wonderful, healthy & happy 2009!! I have a feeling that it's going to be a fantastic year for all of us!

Love you guys!

Lora

Mama Nastase said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Poor Collin, He just didn't get hardly any toys.!!! He really has fun with all the kids, even if he's not playing with them, just following them around is good enough for him. We truly loved it and are truly blessed. I hear for New Year's Eve that Collin went to bed in Meg's room in the pak and play and went right to sleep. That's a traveling baby. Yeah! Love GG

Mama Nastase said...

I just noticed the beautiful nativity scene on your mantel, Erin! Also, love the pretty vase & ornaments. Your house is always decorated so cute!

Mama Nastase said...

Omigosh, I just spent waaay too long, reading through entries & comments from Collin's past 22 months. As the saying goes, I laughed, I cried...it was simply amazing. I can't believe how big he's gotten; I can only imagine how he drawfs his little prayer bear that used to dwarf him!

Love,
Grandma

Mama Nastase said...

Checking in daily for new updates! ;)

Love you all!

Grandma

Mama Nastase said...

Collin is getting so big...I was talking to his mama yesterday while he was climbing up a slide, then jumping off (backwards!) He was testing her continually...he would climb up the first step then hold his hands up in the air & wait to see if she would say anything, then he'd do it on the 2nd step and so on. What a little daredevil! (Reminds me of his Uncle Ryan and Auntie Sophia!!) :D

Hope all is well with all of the followers of Collin's blog!

Anonymous said...

....now for his next musical instrument, he needs a real keyboard or guitar..... I bet you he's got some talent for it!

love,

sherry o