Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday, June 1

Collin Matthew is 12 weeks old today!
Hard cast number one
Meeting the Godfather, Uncle R
Hey you!
Mama and baby
Mama kisses
Me and my Uncle Mike
Mmmm...milk...mmmm
Little mohawk man
Collin and prayer bear
Too cute for words

Today Collin will have a procedure done to correct his club foot where they will cut his Achilles tendon and then recast the foot. Eventually Collin will wear leg braces on both feet (but only at night.) Prayers for a simple surgery and quick healing for Baby Collin!

His feeds will increase to 18 mL an hour which is fabulous. All in all, Collin is doing superb and his mom is really hanging in there. Soon everything will settle down, Daddy will be there and their life will fall into a routine. We look forward to that time for them!

10 comments:

the family, with love said...

Words just can't describe the emotions I feel as I look through all of those pictures...compliments of Uncle R. Collin and his mommy are so loved and missed...it is heart wrenching!

We are counting down the days until we can hold you and kiss that adorable face, Collin-boy! (Less than 28 days now! Woo hoo!)

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pictures!! He just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. The picture of Mom kissing him and he's looking up just completely melted my heart!! Prayers being said for his surgery today!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous, loving family Collin was born into. I am curious. If I may, I know the families are combined. Which kid(s) belong to which parents? I hope this is not too rude or forward, I have been wondering for some time and it's not made clear in the posts. Love your website!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It is fantastic to see the smiling faces and to see how big baby Collin is growing. We pray every day for the family.

Anonymous said...

Collin is so beautiful, and SO ALERT! He's gorgeous! Those eyes are taking EVERYTHING in!

He's in the right place. I know how hard it is, but it's all going so well. I can't wait till Matt can join his beautiful family full time.

Anonymous said...

Collin looks so alert and aware of his surroundings it's remarkable to see the changes in him! He is certainly a little trooper and I'm glad to hear he's doing so well. He has is mother's gorgeous eyes, I've decided.

Love, Andrea

Anonymous said...

Oh I had so much fun looking at all the new photos and catching up on all the latest news and events. Collin's adorable expressions make me laff out loud.

What a beautiful and loving family Collin has.

I'm so glad to hear how well he's doing... and seeing how big he's getting.

My prayers continue for all of you.

Deanna
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hey-Great new pics! Thanks for the update.
Collin is such a C U T I E!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us "outta towners" in the loop! Collin sure is getting big and cuter every day.